Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Application of Knowledge is Wisdom

FYI: Girls talk. They talk about everything. They talk in groups, one-on-one, in secret, and in public.They have to talk out their feelings, their diets, their issues, their triumphs, their goals and dreams, their fears and worries, their hobbies, their hang-ups, and especially their relationships. It's a well known fact that women say double the amount of words that men do in their lives.

The other day, during one of these countless talks with my girlfriends, I came to the realization that we women talk a lot about what we 'wish' our guys would do for us or with us. Things like where they would want to go out on a special date, or perfect gifts they would love, and the little things that would mean the most to them.

The problem is buddies, you guys are just clueless! And it doesn't help that you aren't very observant and catch on to our hinting. And we can't just come right out and tell you, cause then it doesn't count. But it's not entirely your fault either. I will be the first one to tell you that women can be fickle and we are forever changing our minds. Each one of us are different and have different tastes and expectations. So, we should cut you guys some slack right?

I do have to agree there. So that's exactly what I plan to do. In this blog I plan to give you guys a little heads up on what the chicas are saying about you. And girls, let me know if you agree or not on the things I post here. We aren't all the same but there are definitely some basic hints that we could give 'em right?

So stay tuned everyone for the first FYI post and the many to come after. I would love some feedback and hopefully constructive criticisms. Also, if you got questions, I'll get some answers!


Livin' & Lovin'

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I know most of you guys play video games. Have you ever played the game Fable? If you have, you know how the characters walk around saying "Two words... wedding ring". Well is that what women have to do? Walk around saying 'wedding ring' 'wedding ring' ... GET A CLUE RICO SUAVE.
    Oh, you got the clue? Then what's taking so long??

    ReplyDelete